This website www.TheMapleLeaf.in referred to as “The Maple Leaf” is owned, hosted and operated by it's Business Owners, having its registered office at 5, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City-2, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122-002, INDIA.
As and when used, the phrase "You", applies to equally to an individual personally and if applicable, or, to any organization, accessing website for availing products and services rendered through this website.
Henceforth, the term ‘Site’ or website refers to TheMapleLeaf.in and "we", "us, “and "our” refer to it's Business Owners.
1. Age: You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
2. Internet Decorum: You as a user understand and agree that you make use of this website and all information included at your own risk. You should make your own investigation to validate the information contained herein. We will not be held responsible for any lost or misdirected information or any transaction entered, in any case, regardless of any reason.
You should not post, transmit or permit internet access to information you wish to keep confidential. You are not permitted to post any material that is illegal, libelous, tortuous or likely to result in retaliation against ‘it's Business Owners
3. Content: You may not use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the website without the prior written approval of it's Business Owners. The content of this website should not be mirrored on any other server. THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL OF ITS CONTENT) IS PROVIDED TO YOU on "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANY use of this website is at your own risk.
4. Copyright Policy: The entire content of the it's Business Owners website is protected under the provisions of related Indian and International copyrights acts. India's copyright allied matters are managed by Indian Copyright (Amendment) Act, 1999. Its provisions are broadened to nationals of WTO member countries.
Although, as per the provisions of the applicable laws, copyright automatically fixes to the works, whenever produced, however, to guarantee that our rights are well confined, our website content (inclusive of: logo, label, writing style of trademark) is copyrighted by and registered. Any individual /company / entity found on the wrong side of the law of infringement of copyrights, may be subject to a criminal action.
All content, including but not limited to text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on website are copyrighted. We make constant efforts to ensure that information provided on the website is always accurate, timely and useful.
5. Interruption in Services: it's Business Owners reserves the right to refuse or terminate website services at any given point of time. The Site is not liable for any errors or interruptions in service, whether with or outside of our reasonable control. Service may be momentarily out of stock for planned maintenance or because of any other causes.
it's Business Owners can never be found legally responsible for any substantial indemnity that may or may not arise out of an interruption in service. Further, you agree not to interrupt the proper functioning of the website at all times.
6. Termination of Services: We reserve the right to terminate your site access, including available features and associated services, at any time, for any individual or company upon prior notification.
7. Responsibilities: it's Business Owners makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding services provided. The website is not responsible for any damages suffered from the use of our services provided, including but not limited to, loss of data, service interruptions and/or delays in service, or third party litigation.
8. Submissions: If you submit to us or post any information, comment, review, suggestion, collectively "Submission", including, without limitation, submissions about any of our products or services, such submissions will not be confidential or secret and may be used in any manner. Please do not submit or send any submission that you consider contains confidential information. By sending us a submission, you grant us a royalty free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and full transferable, assignable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, distribute, display, translate, summarize, modify and adapt such submission (in whole or in part) and/or incorporate it in other works in any form or technology now known or later developed, in sole discretion, with or without your name.
9. Third Party Links: For your convenience, some third party links are provided for supplemental information. However, we bear no responsibility for the content published, information disseminated, services provided and/or any practices employed on these third party websites. Please note that, we do not in any way recommend, endorse or approve any of the linked websites.
10. Linking to Website: You can link to this website provided that your website doesn’t engage in any illegal or pornographic activities. However, we may deny your request of linking at our sole discretion and in that case, you should agree to discontinue immediately at our request.
11. Modification of Terms: it's Business Owners reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions, rates and/or services at any time. Such changes, modifications or additions shall be effective immediately when made publicly available on website. Any continued use of website and its services by you after such notice, constitutes acceptance of same.
12. Additional Restrictions: You understand and agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on website that may also be updated from time to time.
13. Legal: it's Business Owners will fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the detection and prosecution of illegal activity. it's Business Owners complies with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws and individual state laws. You agree that you will comply with all such laws applicable to you.
14. Consent to Jurisdiction: Visitors are responsible for ensuring a legal usage this website and its compliance with the local laws. Use of this website or its services in violation of any local applicable laws is prohibited. If any disputes arise or if litigation is required to enforce any part of these terms and conditions, all such disputes will be resolved in accordance with the laws of courts of New Delhi, India and venue of resolution is deemed as New Delhi, India.
15. Changes in Terms and Conditions: These terms and conditions may change at any time as per the business requirements and enforceable laws. It is well understood that no individual notices will be delivered to anybody, so, please make sure to check back regularly and have a review of the stated "Terms and Conditions" and ensure that you abide them to the fullest extent possible.
17. Advertisement Disclaimers: We do not guarantee and take no responsibility for the publishing, selection and content of ads or any promises made for the performance of products and/or the quality/reliability of the product or services offered in all ads.
18. Limitation of Damages: it's Business Owners (and any of our officers, directors, employees, partners, providers, affiliates and agents) shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from your use of the site and its services and deliverables, and customer shall indemnify us (and our officers, directors, employees, partners, providers, affiliates and agents), and hold each of them harmless from and against any and all costs, damages or losses by any of them (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) as a result of a claim by any person other than customer arising from your use or application of the services or the deliverables.
As, the use of this website is completely voluntary and initiated by you, by subscribing to any services you agree to assume any and all the liability of the actions. No consequences from any such action will be held as our responsibility in any manner whatsoever.
19 Limitation of Liability: In no event will it's Business Owners be liable to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, corruption of files, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss, even if it's Business Owners has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You will assume the entire costs of all the necessary maintenance, any repair as a result from use of this website and Internet.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us against any liability for any claims and expenses, including attorney fees, relating to violation of the terms and conditions and for damages including:
1. Dependence on any information published on website.
2. Inaccuracy or any miscalculation in financial information.
3. Omission or deletion of information
4. Interruption is services
Under no circumstances (including negligence) shall we be responsible and liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of use of the website or inability to use the website.
We shall not have any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content, either textual or financial, of website.
20. Indemnity: You will indemnify and hold it's Business Owners its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents harmless with respect to any suits or claims arising out of (i) your breach of this agreement, including but not limited to, any infringement by you of the copyright or intellectual property rights of any third party. (ii) Your use or misuse of this website.
You will indemnify it's Business Owners and hold us harmless from any damage to our business, service, equipment, network, operations or reputation resulting from your actions, including but not limited to any govt. actions, acts of vandalism or other retaliation and any claims of libel, unfair competition, infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property right, violation of privacy or other tort.
Because user authentication on the internet is difficult, the website: it's Business Owners cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on our websites, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release the company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
21. Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY THEMAPLE LEAF ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MAPLE LEAF EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE MAPLE LEAF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
WARNING: INFORMATION ON WEBSITE MUST NOT BE USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE MAPLE LEAF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE WHATEVER LEGAL ACTION IT DEEMS NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.